With the support of the Romanian Institute of Culture – Institutul Cultural Român , my blog will follow the journey of 5 Romanians and 14 Italians as they travel from Bologna to Bucharest through Timisoara and many other Italian and Romanian cities. This journey is the third trip to Romania for the “dynamic tourism” group Turisti non a caso.
- Travelling in Romania, ‘Turisti non a caso’ – Article in the Balkan Observer
- Europe’s heirloom grains take root in Romania (organically)
- Reggae Beats in Bucharest
- In Baile Herculane, a small pension persists in the town’s changing tourist industry
- Baile Herculane: Forgotten Spa Town of the Habsburgs (Slide Show)
- Forgotten Spa town of the Habsburgs
- Fighting Human Trafficking on Both sides of the Border
- In Mona’s Footsteps
- August 2: Timisoara, Painted Walls
- August 1: Bucharest to Timisoara. Il Viaggio.
- Green Gnocchi
- The TrenItalia Paradox: to buy or not to buy (a ticket)?
- Italian-Romanian round table
- Day 3
- Day 2: Visit to Marzabotto and Monte Sole
- 1989 Revolution in Romania Agriculture Argirom Group Baile Herculane Bio Farmland Bologna Bucharest Caras-Severin Casaglia Cerna River Cerna Valley cross-cultural journalism education Einkorn Generazie Tanara Habsburg Spa Hapsburg Spa town heirloom grains Human Trafficking Italian tourism Italy Kaya Foundation manele Marzabotto Monte Sole music non-traditional farming methods organic farming philosophy of travel plowless farming Post-Communism Queen Elizabeth Radoi Pension Raggae Recuperation and Reintegration Romania Romania festivals Romanian agriculture Romanian music culture Romanian tourism rural tourism in Romania Sissy Spelt Stella Rossa sustainable tourism Timisoara tourism Tourism in Romania tourism pre and post-communism train to Trieste travel travel economics Turisti non a caso
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30